I’m a Freelance Developer – Hire me!More details are here.
- Al on Why programmers should learn Git
- Ismael on Android Shake Detection Library
- Edinburgh Outdoors mobile app reviewed | Greener Leith on New Project; City Outdoors
- Mihael Konjević on With the rise of mobile browsing, fixed page elements must die.
- james on QR codes on business cards should be contacts not URLs.
TagsAndroid City Outdoors CreepyCoder Culture Hack Scotland Custom Domains Debian DrupalGardens E-commerce Edinburgh Edinburgh City Sci-Quest Edinburgh Outdoors Elastik Email ErrorReportingService Errors Exceptions FakeFringe FestaFriend Flickr Flocklight FringeWars Git GitNotes Google Apps GPS Hackdays KML KMLInfo OpenLayers Open Source OpenStreetMap Open Tech Calendar Phone Numbers In DNS PHP QR Code Real Virtual Maze Security showshift SSL stackoverflow Tech Meetup Twitter UI Volunteer WordPress
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I’ve always wondered what commit messages say about a coder – so inspired by Creepy, I decided to find out.