I’m a Freelance Developer – Hire me!More details are here.
- Mihael Konjević on With the rise of mobile browsing, fixed page elements must die.
- james on QR codes on business cards should be contacts not URLs.
- MDHayes on QR codes on business cards should be contacts not URLs.
- Culture Hack 2012 « sarah griffiths design on Flocklight: highlighting connections in a crowd
- james on Country fields in address forms
TagsAndroid City Outdoors CreepyCoder Culture Hack Scotland Custom Domains Debian DrupalGardens E-commerce Edinburgh Edinburgh City Sci-Quest Edinburgh Outdoors Elastik Email ErrorReportingService Errors Exceptions FakeFringe FestaFriend Flickr Flocklight FringeWars Git GitNotes Google Apps GPS Hackdays KML KMLInfo OpenLayers Open Source OpenStreetMap Open Tech Calendar Phone Numbers In DNS PHP QR Code Real Virtual Maze Security showshift SSL stackoverflow Tech Meetup Twitter UI Volunteer WordPress
Tag Archives: Elastik
I’ve seen several tutorials on catching PHP errors that only mention how to catch one type of error – so here is a quick post with details of how to catch more.
If you have a PHP app, how do you track errors? I’ve been working on an Open Source project to enable you to capture errors and send them to a reporting app.